Platform: Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an ERP business solution that integrates core business functions across an organization, supports industry-specific and operational business processes, along with comprehensive, core ERP functionality for financial and human resources management. It empowers your organization to anticipate and embrace change so your business can thrive.
Microsoft Dynamics works like and with familiar Microsoft software – easing adoption and reducing the risks in implementing a new solution. These solutions automate and streamline financial, business intelligence, and supply chain processes in a way that can help you drive business success.
AX for Pharma vertical solutions for the pharmaceutical industry is based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, which includes integrated applications for:
- Financials – Financial Management, Planning & Budgeting
- Operations – Project Management, Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Reporting & Analysis – Business Intelligence (BI), Executive Management
- People – Human Resource Management (HRM), Collaboration
- IT & Development – IT Management, Software-Plus-Services
With Microsoft Dynamics 365, you can be confident your business management solution is – and will continue to be – relevant to the needs of your people and the demands of your industry and business.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 can provide your company with business value in an ERP solution that extends into every functional area to help you:
- Improve productivity – Familiar, easy-to-use tools and access to role-tailored information and tasks enable people to work quickly and make smart, proactive decisions.
- Manage change and growth – Scale your business systems and adapt processes easily with a single ERP solution that can support your strategic initiatives and help manage change in the marketplace, such as new product launches and mergers and acquisitions.
- Compete globally – Manage the complexities of a global organization with one centralized ERP solution that helps you standardize processes and gain visibility across your organization while keeping on top of changes in local regulations.
- Simplify compliance – Stay ahead of regulatory compliance and reduce risk and liability associated with corporate governance and customer initiatives.
AX for Pharma Fact Sheets
- AX for Pharma Overview
- Advanced Quality Management
- Weighing and Dispensing
- GMP Plant Maintenance
- Clinical Supplies
- Advanced Warehouse Management
Ax for Pharma is supported with a variety of knowledgable documents on pharmaceutical production and validation. You are invited to view our extensive resource library, simply follow the link below.